The list of required documents for customs clearance of goods in export mode.
1. Accreditation Card.
2. International Automobile waybill (CMR).
3. The invoice or invoice indicating the terms of delivery according to the requirements of Incoterms.
4. In terms of delivery EXW, FCA provides information on transport costs.
5. Carnet TIR signed and stamped by the carrier.
6. The certificate of origin.
7. Accounting documents for the cargo: waybill, tax invoice, domestic contract costing.
8. Certificate of absence abroad of currency values.
9. Money Order payment of customs duties (duties, excise duties).
10. Receipt of payment of the customs terminal services.
11. The passport of the person making out the goods.
12. Documents auto carrier passport driver (Ukrainian and foreign) certificate for the carriage of goods under customs software, licenses, those passport.
13. Documents confirming the destination of the consignment.
14. Expert opinion on the definition of CCI code and valuation.
15. Approvals: veterinary certificate, quarantine and environmental permit, etc.
16. Other documents sent with load packing list, certificate of quality, etc.
17. Forms act examination and information sheet.
18. A floppy disk with an electronic copy of GTE.
19. Contract for brokerage services.
20. Other documents (commission agreement, domestic contract).
Certified copies of the inscription: " COPY in original", date, position, name and initials of the person certifying the copy. And the seal of the company, which has a print of the card accrediting entity codes.