Documents required for customs clearance in import mode.
1. Money Order payment of customs duties;
2. The payment order confirming payment for services of a customs terminal;
3. The contract specification, an additional agreement;
4. The original invoice;
5. Certificate of origin (CT-1, if produced in the CIS countries, Form A, etc.);
6. Card Accreditation at customs;
7. Help on the declaration of currency values;
8. The TIR Carnet;
9. Bill of Lading CMR (AWB, bill of lading);
10. Export declaration of the country of origin;
11. Authorization documents (certificate of quality, sanitary-epidemiological conclusion, registration MH, State Standard, etc.) - if necessary;
12. Documents that prove the value and commodity code (price lists, catalogs, technical description, previous conclusions on cost and product code, etc.);
13. Payment order for quarantine inspection, certified in GorGosKarantine.