International transportation of oversized cargo
We carry out the transportation of oversized cargo both
within Ukraine and to other countries of the world.
Advantages of transporting of oversized cargo with Helion Ukraine:
Posts not found
This is a common international document, which confirms the export of goods. This declaration accompanies the cargo until the end of its route. When goods are exported from the EU the customs put a stamp on the declaration. The original stamped export declaration is forwarded to the sender, which allows the sender to sell the goods without paying VAT.
At the same time, this allows the buyer of the goods to avoid paying VAT when leaving the EU.
- Charter of the company, amendments to the charter, minutes of the general meeting, decisions (copies certified by a notary), extracts from the minutes of the general meeting (copies certified by the enterprise).
- Certificate of state registration of an enterprise / foreign representative office (copy certified by a notary).
- Certificate from the Main Department of Statistics (copy certified by a notary).
- Certificate of registration of the payer of value-added tax/certificates from the tax authorities that the enterprise is not a payer of VAT/certificate of payment of the single tax (copy certified by a notary).
- Certificate of the declaration of currency values.
- Certificate of the absence of currency values and property abroad (original, for the current quarter).
- Certificate from the bank on the availability of settlement and foreign currency accounts (original).
- Order/extract from the decision of the general meeting of participants on the appointment of the chief accountant (a copy certified by the enterprise) or a letter that the staffing table does not provide for the position of the chief accountant (original).
- Order on the appointment of persons authorized to work with customs (copy certified by the enterprise).
- Copies of passports of the company’s employees (1st, 2nd pages, registration), certified by the company’s seal (directors, chief accountant, persons authorized to work with customs).
- Letter with samples of the company’s seals and signatures of persons that will be used at the customs authorities (original).
- Documents confirming the ownership or lease of the premises of the legal and actual address of the enterprise (a copy certified by the enterprise).