Helion Ukraine

International air cargo delivery

We offer the services of air cargo transportation from Ukraine.

All you need is to provide a description of the cargo, quantity,

size of the packed products, and the destination.

Our specialists will take care of the rest.

Request a rate

We carry out international air transportation:

  • Of export, import, and transit cargo;
  • By any national or foreign airlines operating flights to Ukraine;
  • By regular or charter flights;
  • Through the largest airports of the country in Boryspil, Dnipro, Odesa, and Lviv.

Posts not found


What is an air waybill?

This is a set of documents for the transportation of material values by air, which consists of three original copies and nine copies (if it is a typical air waybill) or three original copies and from 6 to 11 copies (if it is a master air waybill).

Airway bill contains all the data necessary for each of the participants in the transportation of cargo by air. For example, it specifies the name of the sender and recipient of the goods, the carrier, their addresses, the tariff for the delivery of goods. It also provides checkboxes for the final recipient to mark the accuracy of the execution of the instructions indicated in the document, fields for entering information on the acceptance of the goods for shipment.

The air waybill records the characteristics of the goods – its weight, dimensions, marking, quantity, description, instructions on the method of loading and unloading, the declared value of the shipment, information on the payment of fees and the payer.

What is an export declaration (EX-1)?

This is a common international document, which confirms the export of goods. This declaration accompanies the cargo until the end of its route. When goods are exported from the EU the customs put a stamp on the declaration. The original stamped export declaration is forwarded to the sender, which allows the sender to sell the goods without paying VAT.

At the same time, this allows the buyer of the goods to avoid paying VAT when leaving the EU.